Wednesday 31 July 2013

Fun day with Mommy

Yesterday B stayed home. We had a fun day. A day where I was sure to use male pronouns. Call B son, not use the birth name. 

When we went to the sports store to get our jogging stroller tire inner tube changed (we have a Phil and teds and u LOVE it!) we looked around the store. B found water bottles that are BPA free and only $4.99 so we got one for all the kids. It's on the list for school! 

We then walked over to the kids clothes. B found a dress that he wanted to get for his twin sister. B the. Found I nice pair of organic cotton cargo shirts. At first I thought it would break the bank! But it was on sale for $10 and B found a shirt for $8 so we got it. 

When we were at the cash B lived helping out. We then were off on a search for runners. Needing 3 pairs for school (indoor, outdoor, gym). And we were at a skate shop. We were trying on shoes, B was high 5 ing the sales guy, giving fist bumps. B was having a blast. In the middle if B putting on shoes he told the sales guy "I used to be mommys girl, but now I'm mommys son." The guy looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head. And it was just not brought up. 

Today in the car after school B was talking with his sisters. They were talking of splitting things up. B then said "we have 3 boys in the car and 3 girls. Mommy, H and S. and 3 boys, me, daddy and Chopper!" (Chopper is our dog). 

That made my husband a bit nervous. We had a talk with our family doctor. My husband doesn't want this and is not as accepting. This he looked at me. I want him to see B like I do. 

Well it's late. I'm exhausted and time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment