Saturday 3 May 2014

Big move

Well things have been crazy the last few months. Having a mommy stalker who verbally attacked me at my kids school. Then dealing with my dad in the hospital. 

We had the twins birthday party and it was amazing! The kids had fun! Was just the right amount of kids! 

Now I'm in the process if moving my dad's things. It's hard going through my moms things knowing she will never use it. We are moving things that are important, then I'm going to get junk removal in to clear everything else out. Then someone to clean the place. 

I'm just exhausted. It's hard. 
I just feel like falling apart. The only good thing is that kids are excited about the move. There own rooms. Then getting bikes for there birthday. 

I'm just hoping things go well for them at the new school and we can make some new friends over summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment